Sunday, June 19, 2011

Litter Eval for Fallon BCs

This past Saturday myself and friend Jeanne (Celestria BC's) went to visit Pam and her Fallon BCs for a litter evaluation. I enjoy going to as many litter evaluations as I can of any breed. I feel like every time is such a great learning experience, and builds and develops more of a foundation for structure for myself. I have been helping at litter evals for years now and hope to do many more! One of the best parts about them is getting the chance to play with puppies and snap some photos.

This litter is Celestria's Warrior O' Tonalee PT (NZ/Aust/Am Ch Xmas-Cracker at Clan-Abby x Ch Tonalee's Highland Hope PT, FDCH) x Gr Ch Fallon's Silver Phantom (Ch Glentress Spell Bound NAJ x Ch Shoreland's Misty Moonlite). Enjoy!
















1 comment:

  1. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Border Collie Community at vorts.com? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Border Collie Owners, Breeders, Trainers, and Lovers.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website...
    You can also add Photos, Videos, Rescues and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    The Border Collie Community: http://www.vorts.com/border_collies/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete