Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3pt major for Presston

Wow what a whirlwind trip to Gridley, CA for the shows this past weekend. Entering Presston was not something I did until the last minute, and I am so very pleased that I did.

First of all, the show was a total weather disaster. On Saturday it was a steady pour of rain non-stop all day. I think I can say that every exhibitor was dressed in muck boots and mud-stomping attire. Sunday the weather was still raining, but not as steady. It did seem that it would stop everytime we were hanging inside the RV or arriving home- right Jeanne? I can't say that I didn't take a fall in the parking lot in the pouring rain tripping over some crates. It was just one of those weekends.

Saturday, Presston took WD/BOS for 2 points.

Sunday, Presston took WD/BOW/BOB for a 3 point major!

Winning that major was a very emotional experience for me. Presston means the world to me, so there was no greater joy than taking the purple ribbon with him. Now, just one more 3 pt major to go. If we would have taken BOW on Sunday he would have been finished. There's always the next show.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment