Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things have been so busy...

Ahhh... things have sure been busy! It seems like it's at the height of the Fall show season and I have lots of projects going on. But we shall carry on, as always! In the next month things will calm down again... and then get a little crazy ;)

We went to the Border Collie Club of Greater Los Angeles' (BCCGLA) specialty show recently and had a blast! I love specialty shows as it's a great chance to see lots of great border collies in one location and meet up with friends from distant places you don't get to see as often.

Presston took a 2nd in Open Dogs at the specialty, and a 3rd and 1st the other two days.
Penny took a 4th and 3rd during the specialty, and I believe high placements the other two days.



Ok I had the throw this one in there... a picture of Penny as a wee pup before she came home to me. Isn't she the cutest?? She's growing into quite the girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment