Thursday, March 5, 2009

Presston's First Show!



Presston is currently the only border collie in my clan. His official name is Noteworthy Make An Impression. He is black and white, and currently 9 months old. He is sired by the gorgeous Ch Jenaid Thief of Hearts CDX (Aust. Imp.) and his mother is Ch Pawtails Flyin In Time (Aust. Imp.). Both are gorgeous well structured dogs. I could never thank Carol Green enough for entrusting me with this beautiful boy. The past 7 months he has been part of my life have been amazing. I have such a special connection with Presston. He is my heart and soul!

Last weekend at a few days shy of 9 moths, I took Presston to his first shows. They were in Hanford, CA. Quite a bit of a drive (3 1/2 hours), but we were told the number of class dogs would equal a major so decided it would be a nice fun chance on his first weekend out. On Saturday, February 28th Presston took WD for 2 points! We learned that one of the other dogs didn't show up, so the major broke. Ughh. Sunday, March 1st Presston took WD again for 1 point (one of the other class dogs was excused). There were no class bitches any days.
I am so very proud of my boy. I see great things to come in his future. We got a commemorative win photo for his first points on Saturday, and I'll post that once I have it!

1 comment: